Conversations with kids about sex and relationships - 3rd April 2020
Equipping you with the tools needed to have conversations about any topic with kids and teens. Focusing on conversations about sex, sexuality and relationships
Course starts on the 3rd of April 2020. Enrollment closes on the 2nd April 2020.
This course will equip you with the tools and practical experience to have conversations with your children about any topic. Focusing on conversations about sex and relationships; conversations that are connected, fun and absolutely no-weird factor.
You will learn and integrate the skills you need to develop honest and trusting relationships with children and teens.
This course will support you to navigate the potentially tricky, often terrifying emotional and conversational waters of talking about sex and relationships with children.
WHO IS IT FOR:
This is a course for the discerning parent, aunt, uncle or grandparent who knows they want to do better in their conversations with children and teens, especially around sex and relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF IT:
- On completion of this course you will have the tools and skills to create a safe, connected relationship with your children where you can confidently talk about the tough stuff and sometimes awkward topics and feelings.
- You will feel able to meet children and teens’s questions around anatomy, sexual orientation, puberty, pleasure, relational dynamics and more.
- The real beauty of this course is that the tools, skills and experiential learning you develop is not only relevant in conversations with your children. They can and do permeate into all your relationships, especially those where you want to build connection. It's Magic!
HOW IT WORKS
- 5 x 10 day modules spread over 6 months.
- 1 x Weekly content and practices to integrate at home in-between modules.
- The content is delivered via an online platform which you have access to for life.
- More information on the course package below.
HOW MUCH TIME WILL YOU NEED:
- During the 10 day modules, of which there are 5, you will need about 30 mins a day.
- In the weeks between the modules you will need about 20 min a week.
- The course is spacious and with 2 dedicated facilitators you are always supported and can catch up on anything you missed at any stage.
WHEN DOES IT START:
- 3rd April 2020
NEED FINANCIAL SUPPORT:
Please contact us if you need financial support. We want you to join us and will find a way to make it possible.
Email Lorienne at [email protected]
For more information check out our website
Raising children isn’t easy. Not in today’s world with it’s many pressures and complexities, not to mention the impact of social media and the online world. My relationship with my daughter and two step children was definitely not all love, light and rainbows. In the years working with Kate I learned invaluable skills and approaches to relating to children and teenagers. All of these applied in my own life. You could call us the perfect “test case family”.
Today I have relationships with all three of my teenagers where we can talk about anything; where they feel safe, supported and understood; no matter what is going on in their lives.
I know the journey from broken and fractured to whole and connected IS possible. I know how it feels to move from one place to the other, because I’ve done it and I’d love to walk the road alongside you as you find your way to a deeper, more meaningful, connected relationship with your children.