Inviting Intimacy Level 2 - 9 August 2019
Learn about nervous system regulation and dysregulation. Grow the skills to identify and communicate your needs clearly and develop more resilient connection.Enroll in Course
In level two you will build on what you learnt and practiced in level 1, taking things a little bit deeper. You will learn about regulation and dysregulation, how it effects us, our ability to communicate and make healthy choices. You will practice the skills of identifying and expressing your needs. Which is a fundamental aspect of connection and intimacy. Needs are universal, everyone has needs and yet there is such a negative connotation to expressing what our needs and a lot of people struggle to identify what their needs are. This course will change that as it supports and guides you to practice the skill of identifying your needs and give you the confidence to share them with the people in your life. You will explore the concept of making the tough stuff sacred and how to shape the environment around you to support you in conversations which may be challenging. This level is all about learning how you can take care of yourself and those around you in times of challenge and conflict. Importantly you will grow your capacity to notice when you are in a regulated or dysregulated state and understand why this is so important.
- We recommended doing this course with an intimacy partner or partners of your choice to receive the most value. This can be your business partner, lover, child, sibling or it can even be a perfect stranger. You can, however sign up on your own and still find it very supportive.
- The course runs over 10 days and you need on average about 30 mins a day for the activities.
- We recommend you complete level 1 before doing level 2.
- You can enroll in Level 1 self-paced course by following the link below.
- If you need any financial support please email Kate on [email protected] If you want to do this course we want to have you!
We hope to offer you the tools to create healthier, freer and more loving relationships – in any and every sphere of your life.
Through this course, and in my work with individuals and groups around issues such as race, gender and sexuality, I have learnt that fine-tuning our capacity to read sensation and emotion in the body is the jumping off point for empowered communication, and resilient, inspired connection.
Awareness takes an instant. When we create the space inside ourselves to feel our feelings, and name and express them, we can experience the exhilaration of being truly present to ourselves and another - in that space anything is possible.
I look forward to sharing this journey with you, and supporting you in relating to yourself and others with fresh, clear eyes.