Your inner sanctum is the space you occupy. It is your interior space and it extends into the space around you.
Some things to remember about your inner sanctum:
- It is your holy and precious place.
- Be discerning about who you invite in.
- No one lives here permanently except you.
- Access to this space is a privilege. It is never assumed at any time, irrespective of your relationship.
- This is the place from where your needs and desires arise. If it is filled with other people or stuff that is not yours it is challenging to clearly discern what your needs are, or even what you are feeling.
- It is important that you inhabit your inner sanctum.